Friday, December 12, 2008

Beauty Full


After much pleading from my friends, mother, co-workers, etc., I've decided to take another bite of the blogging apple and start posting again...because I'm still mostly obsessed with the whole "products" thing!

Lots has changed...new house, new baby...same husband. 2 out of 3 aint bad though!

The one big thing I've learned over my hiatus from posting is that there is no product whatsoever that prevents stretch marks during pregancy...because OMG, did I get a boat load of them during my whole "knocked up" phase. But, the end result of the whole pregnancy thing is pretty awesome!

Seriously, does anyone know of a magic stretch mark cure? I've tried every scrub, cream, oil, potion, etc (or at least it seems that way), and NOTHING worked.


But I'm back...with lots to blog about.

Stay tuned.
Image of Boy taken from zisjen@aol.com. Production of Boy courtesy of Jennifer & Husband

No comments: