Monday, January 29, 2007

I smell pretty




It's funny, I really don't love the scent of Patchouli. I really don't love the scent of Lavender. And amazingly, I can live without the scent of Vanilla. But I can't get ENOUGH of Sabon "Patchouli Lavender Vanilla" Shower Oil.

First of all, the packaging is super beautiful. Heavy glass bottle with a screw top cap (although it comes with a pump for ease of dispensing). Second of all, you have the price - $18 for 17.6 fl. oz. Then, there is the way is performs - foams up nicely, but moisturizes really well. And the scent...it just radiates clean and pretty, especially in the winter.

I'll readily admit that I really don't love getting up in the morning to shower for work...but somehow, this makes it a teensy bit easier.

Sabon

(image taken from http://www.sabonnyc.com/)

No comments: