Monday, January 29, 2007

New Skin


It comes as no secret that I LOVE to wash my face with the next "miracle" product. I love the thought that one day, I'll be the girl with the beautiful glowing skin. I recently started using the new Olay Definity Pore Refining Scrub. And even though I'm only 28, and I don't have any noticeable signs of aging (thanks to a fanatical application of SPF 30 on my face every single day, rain, shine, snow...I'm like the postal service when it comes to SPF - it's always on), I'm really pleasantly surprised with this product. Making a claim of "eliminates visible pores, oiliness, dullness, or uneveness, instantly redefining skin" is fairly lofty. However, looking in the mirror, I feel clean, not overly stripped, and dare I say it...I think I'm glowing a little!

http://www.olaydefinity.com/

(image taken from www.healthylivingatlanta.com)

No comments: