Friday, June 22, 2007

MIBA (Missing in Beauty Action)

It's been nearly 5 months since I've had the opportunity to post on my blog, which is my self-professed "Most Favorite Hobby". I've been caught up in a myriad of activities, basically known as "life". Husband and I are in the process of buying a house, so it's been a nightmare of running up and down between our current apartment and the 75 places we thought we might be able to call home. I also have to do this other thing 5 days a week - called my actual job of doing environmental insurance coverage work (fancy title, right!)

But, I'm excited to start posting again and profess my love of my latest discoveries, re-discoveries, and things that I basically can't get enough of! Just because I haven't been posting - it doesn't mean that I haven't been shopping!

Stay tuned...

No comments: