Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Eye believe?

I've recently become absolutely obsessed with my eyelashes. Even though they're super dark and they definitely have some nice length, I want them to look super luscious and glamorous all the time. So, I've been hearing a lot about Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash. Allegedly (and all product claims are alleged until I try it for myself), this is a product that remedies short, weak and/or missing eyelashes. Apparently, when you apply the eye liner-esque product along your lashline, the "technology" inside the product transforms your lashes, making them noticeably longer, lusher, fuller, and even darker. And then you read the testimonials, written by eyelash-obsessed women who are claiming they need to slow down usage of the product because their lashes get too long. The product has been sold out for months, a surefire sign that someone loves it (it couldn't possibly be that most women are suckers, could it?) The one catch - it's $160 (although I do have a 20% off coupon for the online boutique that sells it). Then there's the second catch - if I buy an eyeliner that costs $160, my husband is going to murder me. But I'd be a corpse with absolutely fantastic lashes.

I'll keep you posted (no pun intended) on if I can confirm the miracle for myself. See if you can score some from Skinstore online because this coveted product is now back in stock!

PS - That's where I have the 20% off coupon from!

(image taken from www.skinstore.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer! You have a very interesting blog! I enjoyed reading your reviews! Unfortunately most of the products are sold only in the US I guess... and I live in Switzerland. In your profile you say you have 2 passions - beauty products and handbags. I laughed because these are mine as well!!! BTW, I have recently started my own website about skin care. If you have a chance you can check it out www.health-beauty-salon.info I'll keep checking your reviews!

Daytona Beach said...

Hi Jennifer,

Did the Jan Marini eyelash product work? Do you have long, lusterous lashes?

thanks,
/j.