Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My holy trinity (part 3)


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil ($6) - I discovered this product in 2003. I LOVE the smell of cocoa butter, especially in the winter. To me, it just smells so warm and rich, and if I have a bad cold or the chills, the scent of it instantly warms me up. I love to take a hot shower in the winter before bed and put this on from my neck to my legs, and then wrap myself up in flannel PJs. It instantly soaks into the skin, leaving it soft and moisturized. You can even add it to your bath water! You know how in the winter, you feel like your skin looks all creepy, with no color and no firmness? 2 nights with this product and you'll feel like a new person. I swear that it makes the skin look instantly healthy. And the smell is incredible, especially at night. It has that warm scent that makes you want to crawl into bed and sleep forever.

(image taken from www.drugstore.com )

No comments: