Friday, February 2, 2007

I love my SKN

I have this pretty blue bottle sitting on the legdge in my shower. Its contents hold one of my California souvenirs - 8 oz. of Skin Detox courtesty of SKN Beverly Hills Pure Oxygen Crystal Cleanser. For some reason, the line is not carried in New York, so I hoard the 4 oz. remaining in the bottle for my special weekend showers. It's one of those cleansers that didn't cost too much to feel like a splurge, but one of those cleansers that you only use on the "special days" because it cost enough that you're annoyed that you're going to finish it one day and have to replace it (and pay a shipping carge on top of the price!) The cleanser is this beautiful crystal clear gel (and you believe your skin will mirror the crystal clarity after a few uses) with these teeny tiny oxygen bubbles that burst on your skin every time you use it. It leaves my face feeling really refreshed, the smell is totally energizing (it's like this clean citrusy scent), and there must be magic in those oxygen bubbles, because it cleans deeply yet soothes at the same time.

My dilemma is - my skin looks great, but I have a few different cleansers that I alternate between, depending on which one is closest to me on the ledge in the shower. But, I think this might be the miracle product because I feel like I look extra-special nice the days that I use this one!

www.loveyourskn.com
(image taken from www.loveyourskn.com )

No comments: